To enrol in the course of study in Languages, Literatures and Intercultural Studies, future students must hold:
- high school diploma or equivalent degree;
- good general culture;
- mastery of both oral and written Italian;
- basic knowledge of at least one foreign language.
The degree program has no access restrictions. An adequate preparation is however required: For each course there is a certain pre-defined knowledge that the student must necessarily possess in order to enrol and to take the courses with positive results. To verify the students’ preliminary knowledge, they need to take a self-assessment test, which is mandatory but not binding for admission purposes. Additional training requirements (OFA) may be indicated as a result of this test.
The international curricula in Italian-German Bilateral Studies and Italian-Hungarian Bilateral Studies as agreed with the Universities of Bonn and Budapest ELTE and Debrecen, are accessed by passing a selection interview as laid out in the relevant announcement published on the School's website (see link).
For further information:
- Matriculations and enrolments (terms and deadlines, part-time enrolment, course transfers, foreign students...)
- Fees and charges
- Call for applications to the International Curriculum